4-Step Rolling Ladder, Ribbed Step Tread, 40" Overall Height, 350 lb. Load Capacity
- Item # 45CJ71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A4N2630A4B3C50P6
- Catalog Page # 1078
- UNSPSC # 30191501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Rolling Ladder Rolling Ladder
- Material Aluminum
- Platform Height 40"
- Handrails Included No
- Overall Height 40"
- Number of Steps 4
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Load Capacity 350 lb.
- Step Tread Ribbed
- Platform Depth 14"
- Platform Width 24"
- Bottom Width 30"
- Base Depth 36"
- Overall Width 30"
- Climbing Angle 59 Degrees
- Step Depth 7"
- Step Width 24"
- Ladder Actuation Spring-Loaded Casters
- Finish Aluminum Acid Brightened
- Color Silver
- Standards OSHA, ANSI
- Includes Ladder Instructions
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Rear Exit No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.