Leg Frame, Type 2, 45" x 45" x 24", Orange/White
- Item # 3UTY5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 97-12-002-45
- Catalog Page # 1829
- UNSPSC # 46151501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Type 2 Modular Barricade
- Barricade Style Leg Frame
- Barricade Type Type 2
- Height 45"
- Width 24"
- Length 45"
- Reflective Bottom Panel Size 24" x 8"
- Reflective Top Panel Size 24" x 8"
- Accepts Barricade Light Yes
- Color Orange/White
- Fillable Yes
- Foldable Yes
- Panel Height 12"
- Tape Color Orange/White
- Storage Size Length 45"
- Storage Size Width 4"
- Material Co-Polyolefin
- Tape Material High-Intensity Sheeting
- Panel Length 24"
- Panel Width 1/2"
- Standards NCHRP-350 Category I, MUTCD Part VI Section 6F.59
- Legend HI/Blank
- Weight 14 lb.
- Retroreflective Grade High Intensity Prismatic
- Barricade Frame Material Plastic
- Barricade Panel Material Plastic
- Interlocking No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.