Corrosion Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, 200°F Max. Operating Temp., 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4DET2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 90102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Moderate
- Min. Operating Temp. -10 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series X
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Specific Gravity 0.87
- VOC Content 9%
- Flash Point Greater than 212 Degrees F
- Standards MIL-PRF-81309F, ASTMB-117, ASTMD-1748, ASTMD-877, ASTMD-4173
- Application For Ferrous/Non-Ferrous Metals. For those really tough jobs, like those involving direct exposure to rain, snow or seawater, use CorrosionX Heavy Duty. It's a high-performance, thick-film version of CorrosionX providing maximum protection against serious rust and corrosion.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.