Corrosion Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, 200°F Max. Operating Temp., 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Item # 4AAA2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 91002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Moderate
- Min. Operating Temp. -10 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series X
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Specific Gravity 0.87
- VOC Content 9%
- Flash Point 212 Degrees F
- Standards MIL-PRF-81309F, ASTM B117, ASTM D1748, ASTM D877, ASTM D4174
- Application For Rust and Corrosion Prevention On Any Metallic Surface That is to Be Shipped or Stored
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.