Intrinsically Safe Thickness Gauge
- Item # 12M768
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UT5000
- Catalog Page # 569
- UNSPSC # 41111623
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thickness Gauge
- Measuring Range 0.160 - 4.00"
- Accuracy +/- 0.002"
- Resolution (In./mm) 0.003"
- Measurement Rate 1-8Hz (User Defined)
- Frequency (MHz) 4
- Data Storage Yes
- Interface USB
- Recording Capacity 1000 Readings
- Cord Length 1 ft.
- Application Corrosion Testing On Pipelines And Tanks
- Standards Intrinsically Safe, ATEX / IECEX
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Includes Probe, Lead, Couplant, RFID Tags, Software, USB Cable, Battery, Hard Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.