Lever Lockset,Mechanical,Privacy,Grade 1
- Item # 32J236
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CL3320 NZD 626
- Catalog Page # 2029
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Privacy
- Lockset Grade 1
- Style 3300 Right Angle
- Lockset Finish Satin Chrome
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, A117.1 Accessbility Code, Federal Specifications FF-H-106C, California Reference Code
- ADA Compliant No
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- For Use With ANSI 115.2 (161 Modifed) Door Prep
- Handle Material Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze
- Item Lever
- Location Type Healthcare,Institutional
- Lockset Performance Strength Extra Heavy Duty
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2"
- Series 3300
- Strike Dim. 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Strike Type Curved Lip Strike
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.