Heavy Duty Passage CK4200-Series Knob Lockset, Chrome Plated Finish
- Item # 32J294
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CK4210 GRC 626
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Knob
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Passage
- Lockset Grade 1
- Style CK4200 Round
- Lockset Finish Chrome
- Keyway Type None
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Federal Specifications FF-H-106C, UL/cUL Listed
- ADA Compliant No
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Item Knob Lockset
- Key Material Nickel Silver
- Knob Material Wrought Brass/Bronze/Stainless Steel/Steel
- Location Type Hospital,Municipal Building,Nursing Home,School
- Lockset Performance Strength Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 2
- Pins 6
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4" and 2"
- Series CK4200
- Strike Dim. 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Strike Type Curved Lip Strike
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.