A/C Compressor, 1 Phase, R-410a, 31,100 BtuH, 208/230 Voltage, 13.5 Amps
- Item # 40CH48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ZP31K5E-PFV-130
- Catalog Page # 3014
- UNSPSC # 40151607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Copeland Scroll™ A/C compressor features an orbiting scroll coupled to the crankshaft and orbits, rather than rotates. Axial and radial compliance allow the scroll members to separate in the presence of liquid refrigerant, providing protection against liquid damage. This provides greater efficiency over the entire operating range. It operates at lower sound and vibration levels than traditional compressors.
- Item A/C Compressor
- BtuH 31,100
- Voltage 208/230
- Phase 1
- Line Connection Suction I.D. 3/4"
- Line Connection Discharge I.D. 1/2"
- Refrigerant Type R-410a
- Nominal HP 2-19/32
- Hz 60
- Amps 13.5
- Evaporating Temp @ ARI Standards 45 Degrees F
- Condensing Temp @ ARI Standards 130 Degrees F
- Return Gas Temp @ ARI Standards 65 Degrees F
- Ambient Temp @ ARI Standards 95 Degrees F
- Liquid Temp @ ARI Standards 115 Degrees F
- Base Mount Length 7.5
- Base Mount Width 7-1/2"
- Base Mounting (Center) Triangle 16-1/64"
- Length 9-9/16"
- Width 9-9/16"
- Height 15-17/64"
- Potential Relay Mfr. No. 014-0061-27
- Start Cap. MFD/Volts 88 to 106/330
- Run Capacitor MF/Volt 45/370
- Type of Compressor Oil POE
- Application Air Conditioning
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Mounting Parts
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions