Fuse Holder, Glass and Ceramic, 20A, 1 Pole
- Item# 1DD33
- Mfr. Model# HTB-48I-R
- Catalog Page# 198
- UNSPSC# 39121617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fuse Block or Fuse Holder Type Fuse Holder
- Item Fuse Holder
- Fuse Type Glass and Ceramic
- Fuse UL Class Not Class Rated
- Amp Range of Fuse Block or Holder 1 to 20A
- Fuse Block or Holder AC Voltage Rating 250VAC
- Fuse Block or Holder DC Voltage Rating 125VDC
- Number of Poles 1
- For Fuse Series HTB
- Series HTB
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Fuse Block Design Not Applicable
- Mounting Style Panel
- Body Material Thermoplastic
- Connector Type Slip-On
- Panel Thickness 1/8"
- Height 1.25"
- Width 0.25"
- Length 0.25"
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.