2-Pole Industrial Fuse Block, AC: 600VAC, DC: Not Rated, 110 to 200A, Series NOS
- Item# 39P370
- Mfr. Model# HM60200-2CR
- Catalog Page# 196
- UNSPSC# 39121411
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fuse Block or Fuse Holder Type Fuse Block
- Item Fuse Block
- Fuse Type Industrial
- Fuse UL Class H
- Amp Range of Fuse Block or Holder 110 to 200A
- Fuse Block or Holder AC Voltage Rating 600VAC
- Fuse Block or Holder DC Voltage Rating Not Rated
- Number of Poles 2
- For Fuse Series NOS
- Series HM600
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Fuse Block Design Covered
- Mounting Style Bolt Down
- Connector Type Box Lug
- Wire Size 6 AWG to 250 MCM
- Height 3.80"
- Width 5.30"
- Length 10.70"
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.