150A Fast Acting Ceramic High Speed Semiconductor Fuses with 250VAC/DC Voltage Rating; FWX Series
- Item# 4XF00
- Mfr. Model# FWX-150A
- Catalog Page# 189
- UNSPSC# 39121612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Speed Semiconductor Fuses
- Fuse Amps 150A
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Series FWX
- Fuse Voltage Rating 250VAC/DC
- Fuse Speed Fast Acting
- Class High Speed
- Element Single
- Body Material Ceramic
- Rejection / Nonrejection Nonrejection
- Body Style Bolt On
- Fuse Interrupt Rating 200kA at 250VAC, 20kA at 250VDC
- Length 3-1/8"
- Diameter 1-7/32"
- Functionally Equal To Littelfuse L25S, Mersen/Ferraz Shawmut A25X
- Standards CE, UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.