Thermohygrometer,LCD,.25" Probe dia.
- Item # 425W15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 94037-K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermohygrometer
- Meter Style Temperature
- Temp. Range (F) -100 Degrees to 500 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-2.7 Degrees to 6.3 Degrees or 68 Degrees to 86 Degrees
- Absolute Humidity Range 0 to 95%
- Temp. Range (C) 73 Degrees to 573 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-00.5 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 2 Degrees
- Sensor Type Thermocouple
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph No
- Memory No
- Battery Type (2) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold No
- Response Time 4 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C) No
- Probe Dia. 0.25"
- Probe Length 3.5"
- Data Logging Yes
- Interface No
- Calibration Certificate No
- Special Features Waterproof
- Includes Wrap, Stow Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.