Temp/Humdty Mtr,10 to 95 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item # 6T444
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SRH77A
- Catalog Page # 593
- UNSPSC # 41112303
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-2%
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-0.3 Degrees F or +/-0.5% Reading, Whichever is Greater
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.01
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.3 Degrees F or +/-0.5% Reading, Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Display Backlight
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F) 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees
- Includes Mfr. No. 1075 General Purpose Puncture Probe, Mfr. No. 4011 Pipe Strap Probe, Mfr. No. 5028 Humidity Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.