IR Therm, 1" @ 1" Focus, -27 to 428 Deg F
- Item# 4KY67
- Mfr. Model# 480
- Catalog Page# 742
- UNSPSC# 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Infrared -27 Degrees to 428 Degrees F, Probe -67 Degrees to 626 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Infrared -33 Degrees to 220 Degrees C, Probe -55 Degrees to 330 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 1"
- Accuracy +/-4F Degrees / +/-2C Degrees or 2.0% Whichever is Greater, Probe +/-2F Degrees / +/-1C Degrees or +/-1.0%, Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes Battery, Built In Probe
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type CR2032 Lithium-ion
- Display LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C and 1 Degrees F/1 Degrees C Above 200 Degrees F/93 Degrees C
- Spectral Response 5.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability IR +/-4 Degrees F or +/-2%, Probe +/-2 Degrees F or +/-1%
- Memory Max/Min
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Standards CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Trigger Push Button
- Special Features Lock Function
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.