Training DVD,Bloodborne Pathogens
- Item # 6LGL3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 103
- Catalog Page # 1941
- UNSPSC # 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Safety Training DVD
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Healthcare
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Bloodborne Pathogens
- Language English
- Video Length 12 min.
- Height 7-1/2"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Depth 0.62"
- Provides This course defines bloodborne pathogens and describes common methods of transmission. It also provides details related to exposure risks, exposure prevention, and steps to take in the event of exposure to blood or potentially infected material. Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, proper hygiene, and waste disposal are also discussed.
- For Use With DVD Players
- Includes Link toTest/Answer Guide Downloads
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.