DVD Training Program,OSHA Recordkeeping
- Item # 45CU45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C-505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DVD Training Program
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject OSHA
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title OSHA Recordkeeping
- Language English
- Video Length 35 min.
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 8"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1"
- Provides In the workplace, employees may be confronted with a variety of injury and illness cases. When these occur, employees will need to determine or help determine whether or not a case should be recorded on the OSHA 300 Log for their facility. Injury records are kept to help analyze injury causes, identify potential trends, and prevent future occurrences. Failure to properly record an injury or illness may also result in an OSHA violation and citation. Thus, it is extremely important to know and understand the OSHA rules and requirements for recording an injury or illness. This course will review the criteria for recording injuries and illnesses for OSHA purposes.
- For Use With Computer or DVD Player
- Includes Downloadable Tests, Answer Guides, Certificate
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.