DVD Training Program,Ladder Safety
- Item # 45CU42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C-806
- Catalog Page # 1941
- UNSPSC # 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DVD Training Program
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Ladder Safety
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Ladder Safety
- Language English
- Video Length 14 min.
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 8"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1"
- Provides Ladders are tools commonly used to gain access to higher levels that are otherwise unreachable. When maintained properly and used according to safety guidelines, they are a simple and effective tool. However, each year thousands of workers are either injured or killed in ladder related accidents. This course describes different types of ladders, as well as ladder construction, ladder selection, height requirements, weight capacity, hazardous conditions, inspections, ladder setup, safe practices when using ladders, storage, and maintenance.
- For Use With Computer or DVD Player
- Includes Downloadable Tests, Answer Guides, Certificate
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.