- Item # 38G219
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 433
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 80111504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DVD
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Human Resources
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Sexual Harassment
- Language English
- Video Length 11 min.
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 1/2"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Depth 1"
- Provides This Course Defines The Term "Sexual Harassment" and Explains The Different Forms It Can Take. It Also Delves Into The Negative Effects Sexual Harassment Has On Both An Individual and On The Workplace As A Whole, and Suggests Appropriate Responses to Sexual Harassment.
- Regulations Covered Based on Industry Best Practices
- Includes All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download and print documents, including leader guides, tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.