DVD,Overhead Crane Operational Safety
- Item # 38G218
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 423
- Catalog Page # 1941
- UNSPSC # 80111504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DVD
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Crane Safety
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Overhead Crane Operational Safety
- Language English
- Video Length 10 min.
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 1/2"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Depth 1"
- Provides Gives Workers An Overview of The Safe Operating Procedures for Moving Loads with Floor-Operated Overhead Industrial Cranes. This Course Covers The Dangers Associated with Lifting and Moving A Load with An Overhead Crane, As Well As Safe Procedures That Will Avoid Those Dangers.
- Includes All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download and print documents, including leader guides, tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.