DVD,Overhead Crane Basics,English
- Item # 38G217
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 432
- Catalog Page # 1941
- UNSPSC # 80111504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DVD
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Crane Safety
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Overhead Crane Basics
- Language English
- Video Length 12 min.
- Number of Pages 0
- Height 1/2"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Depth 1"
- Provides The Basic Components and Functions of Floor-Operated Overhead Cranes Used In Industrial Facilities. It Also Covers The Inspections of Cranes and Rigging Components That Many Facilities Require to Be Performed Before A Crane Can Be Operated.
- Includes All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download and print documents, including leader guides, tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.