DVD,Hot Work Safety,English
- Item # 18D203
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 131
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DVD
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject General Safety Training
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Hot Work Safety
- Language English
- Video Length 17 min.
- Height 8"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1"
- Provides This course covers basic guidelines and best work practices for performing hot work safely. Before welding, cutting, or brazing metal or performing any work that could generate enough heat or sparks to start a fire, everyone involved should be properly trained on the fundamentals of hot work safety. Based on NFPA 51B and 29 CFR Subpart Q regarding welding, cutting, brazing, and other hot work, this course is intended to help workers recognize the potential hazards of hot work and avoid injuries and property damage by properly planning, preparing for, and performing hot work.
- Includes All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download and print documents, including leader guides, tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
Compliance and Restrictions