Vertical Lifeline, 100 ft. Length, Temporary Installation, 1 Workers Per System
- Item # 49CD25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G8200T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vertical Lifeline
- Installation Temporary
- Length 100 ft.
- Line Material Rope
- Hardware Material Carbon Steel
- Attaches To Anchorage Device
- Workers Per System 1
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Tensile Strength 6000 lb.
- Standards ANSI Z359.1-2007, OSHA 1926.502
- For Use With Condor Fall Arrester, Rope Grabs
- Includes Steel Thimble Eye, 5/8" Polyester, Snap Hook One End, Taped One End
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.