Vertical Lifeline, 50 ft. Length, Temporary Installation, 1 Workers Per System
- Item # 45J301
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45J301
- Catalog Page # 1802
- UNSPSC # 46182301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vertical Lifeline
- Installation Temporary
- Length 50 ft.
- Line Material Polyester
- Hardware Material Alloy Steel
- Attaches To Anchorage Device
- Workers Per System 1
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Tensile Strength 5000 lb.
- Standards OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1-2007
- For Use With Rope Grabs, Shock Absorbing Lanyards, Full Body Harnesses and Anchorages
- Includes Self-Locking Snap Hook on one end and taped on trailing end
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.