Uncoated Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Aramid Fiber Lining, Black, Red, L, PR 1
- Item # 33J477
- Mfr. Model # 33J477
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G6876
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- Glove Coating Material Uncoated
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Aramid Fiber
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Condor
- Glove Size L
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather (50% PU + 50% Nylon),Pad Palm: 100% Neoprene
- Color Black, Red
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Coating Coverage None
- Glove Coating Finish None
- Glove Length 10-3/4"
- Finger Style Full
- Knuckle Padding Material TPU (100% Polyurethane)
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- Application Protect Workers Hands from Scratches, Scrapes and Bumps, Without Sacrificing Dexterity
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.