Uncoated Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Kevlar® Lining, Gray, S, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
- Glove Coating Material Uncoated
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Condor
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Grain Goatskin
- Color Gray
- Cuff Slip-On
- Glove Coating Coverage None
- Glove Coating Finish None
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 8-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant No
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- ANSI Cut Grams 5.6N
- Thumb Style Keystone
- Finger Style Full
- Finger Material Leather and Aramid
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Application N/A
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.