Uncoated Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, HPPE Lining, Gray, S, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Uncoated
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Condor
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Cowhide Leather
- Color Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage None
- Glove Coating Finish Rough
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1500
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 7
- Knuckle Padding Material High-Performance Polyethylene
- Finger Material HPPE
- Stitching Material Kevlar(R)
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.