Air Compressor Pressure Switch; Range: 60 to 232 psi, Port Type: (1) Port, 3/8" FNPT
- Item # 3FWG7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 31KEXXXX
- Catalog Page # 288
- UNSPSC # 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Switch
- Pressure Switch Application Air Compressor
- Manual Switch Action None
- Pressure Switch Port Type (1) Port, 3/8" FNPT
- Pressure Switch Factory On/Off Setting 140/175 psi
- Pressure Switch Unloader No
- Pressure Switch Differential 30 to 110 psi
- Pressure Switch Range 60 to 232 psi
- Pressure Switch Electrical Contact Form 3PST
- Pressure Switch Action Standard
- NEMA Rating 1
- Series MDR3
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V 5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 15
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified
- Special Features 7.5 (11) kW Switching Capacity, 35 Bar Maximum Cut-Out Pressure
- AC Contact Rating 30A @ 240V
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.