Grainger Choice ProductCONDOR
- Item # 19F393
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 19F393
- Catalog Page # 1799
- UNSPSC # 46182302
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Mounted self-retracting lifelines (SRLs) are typically longer than personal SRLs, which allows workers to move farther away from the anchor point. They also tend to be heavier than personal SRLs and are generally left mounted in place on the anchor point. Some mounted SRLs come with a tag line that helps workers reach the SRL from the ground.Self-retracting lifelines, or SRLs, connect a worker's full-body safety harness to an anchor point on a building or structure to stop the worker from free-falling and help prevent injuries in the event of a fall. They attach to a D-ring on the safety harness and extend and retract as the worker moves, allowing him or her to move freely. If the worker starts to fall, the SRL will brake suddenly to stop the fall and absorb its energy. SRLs allow the worker to move farther away from the anchor point than would be possible with a shock-absorbing lanyard. SRLs typically stop a fall within 2 to 4 ft. and require less fall clearance than shock-absorbing lanyards. Self-retracting lifelines are commonly used by people working at heights in the construction, manufacturing, welding, utilities, transportation, and oil and gas industries.
- Item Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Anchorage End Connection Steel Carabiner
- Anchorage End Connection Material Steel
- Anchorage End Connection Type Carabiner
- Anchoring Location Overhead Only
- ANSI SRL Class Class A
- Brand and Series Condor
- Color Blue
- Harness Connection Steel Snap Hook
- Harness End Connection Snap Hook
- Harness End Connection Material Steel
- Lifeline Length 8 ft.
- Lifeline Material Polyester Webbing
- Lifeline Width 1-3/4"
- Minimum Weight Capacity 130 lb.
- Number of Legs 1
- Replaceable Lifeline No
- RFID Equipped No
- Sealed No
- SRL Housing Material Steel
- SRL Item Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Visual Load Indicator Yes
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Standards OSHA 1926.502
- Fall Protection Subhead Polyester Webbing Lifeline
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions