Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, HPPE, Spandex® Lining, Black, Gray, S, PR
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 1
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE, Spandex(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Condor
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Black, Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9"
- Application Cable, Construction, Farming, Foundry, Mining, Pipe Fitting, Rebar, Rope Handling, Stamping
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 3000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1500
- ANSI Puncture Newtons Less Than 99
- Finger Material HPPE, Nylon, Spandex,Steel
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material High-Performance Polyethylene, Nylon, Spandex
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Stitching Material HPPE/Nylon/Spandex(R)
- Thumb Style Wing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.