Grainger Choice ProductCONDOR
Cut-Resistant Gloves, S, A2 ANSI/ISEA Cut Level, Palm, Polyurethane Glove Coating Material
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.13 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
For cut resistance, try the Condor® high-performance polyethylene/polyurethane glove. Use for machining, scrap metal handling, glazing, glass handling, automotive industry, cutting fluids, construction, HVAC, electronics assembly, and maintenance. Features a polyethylene lining, polyurethane smooth coating on palm, polyethylene knuckle padding, knit cuff, and polyester stitching. 13 ga.
- Item Cut-Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A2
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Load Greater Than 500
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 10,000
- Brand and Series Condor
- Color White
- FDA Compliant No
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Length 9"
- Glove Length Style Standard
- Glove Materials HPPE
- Glove Performance General Purpose
- Glove Size S
- Latex-Free No
- Palm Material HPPE/Polyurethane
- Silicone-Free No
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions