Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size XL, 12"L, Brick Red , 1 PR
- Item # 22KA59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 22KA59
- Catalog Page # 1677
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Condor® PVC chipped surface glove is fully-coated with an ultra-rough finish for outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance. Protects from limited exposure to acids, bases, caustics, and alcohols. Interlock knit lining. Gauntlet cuff. 12"L. Functional temp. range: -30° to 212°F. Not recommended for ketones and other types of solvents.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material PVC
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Length 12"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Interlock Knit
- Glove Size XL
- Color Brick Red
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards EN 388, EN 374
- Application Lumber Handling, Petrochemical, Refining, Handling Abrasive Materials Coated with Acids, Caustics, Solvents, Grease and Oily Environments
- Special Features Fully Coated, Enhanced Wet/Dry Grip, Easy to Clean
- Resists Abrasion,Chemicals,Oils
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?