PVC Chemical Resistant Gloves, Interlock Knit Lining, Brick Red, Size XL
- Item # 22KA59
- Mfr. Model # 22KA59
- Catalog Page # 1724
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material PVC
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Length 12"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Interlock Knit
- Glove Size XL
- Color Brick Red
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards EN 388, EN 374
- Application Lumber Handling, Petrochemical, Refining, Handling Abrasive Materials Coated with Acids, Caustics, Solvents, Grease and Oily Environments
- Special Features Fully Coated, Enhanced Wet/Dry Grip, Easy to Clean
- Resists Abrasion, Chemicals, Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.