Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, Kevlar®, Polyester, Spandex, Steel Lining, Yell
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Coating Material Nitrile
- Lining Kevlar(R), Polyester, Spandex, Steel
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- Color Yellow/Blue
- Cuff Knit
- Size M
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1500
- ANSI Puncture Newtons Less Than 99
- Back Material Kevlar(R), Polyester, Spandex, Steel
- Coating Coverage Palm
- Coating Finish Crinkled
- Cut Seamless Knit
- Thumb Style Coated
- Gauge 13
- Weight Light
- Length 9-1/2"
- Knuckle Padding Material Kevlar(R)
- Palm Material Nitrile
- Finger Material Kevlar(R), Polyester, Spandex, Steel
- Stitching Material Kevlar(R)
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Hand Right/Left
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.