Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3 Lining, Blue/Black, 2XL, PR 1
- Item # 29JV74
- Mfr. Model # 29JV74
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6344
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size 2XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Natural Rubber
- Color Blue/Black
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 11"
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 3000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1000
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material High-Performance Polyethylene
- Finger Material High Performance Polyethylene
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
- Weight Heavy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.