Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3 Lining, Black, Blue, 2XL, PR 1
- Item # 29JV64
- Mfr. Model # 29JV64
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6342
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Condor® cut-resistant 13-ga. gloves are designed for dry and light oil applications. Lightweight HPPE (high-performance polyethylene) lining offers cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance in carpentry and joining tasks, and when handling ceramics, glass, and plastics. Coating boosts job performance by enhancing grip, particularly on slippery surfaces. Nitrile coating protects against petroleum, acids, and solvents, and resists snags, punctures, abrasion, and cuts. Palm has rough coating finish. Knit cuff.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size 2XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Natural Rubber
- Color Black, Blue
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 11"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 3000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1000
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material High-Performance Polyethylene
- Finger Material High Performance Polyethylene
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions