Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3 Lining, Black, Gray, XL, PR 1
- Item # 29JV58
- Mfr. Model # 29JV58
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6341
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Condor® cut-resistant gloves resist the sharp edges of stamped metals, glass, plastics, ceramics, or other materials. Ideal for assembly work involving small sharp components, automotive, white goods, plastics, glass, plastics injection and molding, sheet metal assembly, and handling sharp parts. Gloves feature a smooth nitrile foam coating, comfortable knit wrist cuff, and high-performance polyethylene lining. 13 ga.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Natural Rubber
- Color Black, Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1000
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material High-Performance Polyethylene
- Finger Material High Performance Polyethylene
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions