Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, HPPE Lining, Black, Gray, XL, PR 1
- Item # 29JV48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 29JV48
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6339
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Condor® cut-resistant gloves for dry and light oil applications. Lightweight HPPE (high-performance polyethylene) lining offers cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance in carpentry and joining tasks, and when handling ceramics, glass, and plastics. Coating boosts job performance by enhancing grip, particularly on slippery surfaces. Nitrile coating protects against petroleum, acids, and solvents, and resists snags, punctures, abrasion, and cuts. Rough coating finish. Knit cuff.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Condor
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Natural Rubber
- Color Black, Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip
- Glove Coating Finish Sandy
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-1/2"
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 500
- Finger Material HPPE
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material High-Performance Polyethylene
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Thumb Style Wing
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions