Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, HPPE Lining, Black, High Visibility Orange, 2XL
- Item # 29JV44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 29JV44
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6338
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Condor® cut-resistant gloves resist the sharp edges of stamped metals, glass, plastics, ceramics, or other materials. Ideal for assembly work involving small sharp components, automotive, white goods, plastics, glass, plastics injection and molding, sheet metal assembly, and handling sharp parts. Gloves feature a smooth nitrile foam coating, comfortable knit wrist cuff, and high-performance polyethylene lining. 10 ga.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Condor
- Glove Size 2XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Natural Rubber
- Color Black, High Visibility Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 11"
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions