Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, HPPE Lining, Black, High Visibility Orange, XL,
- Item # 29JV43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 29JV43
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6338
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Condor® cut-resistant gloves resist the sharp edges of stamped metals, glass, plastics, ceramics, or other materials. Ideal for assembly work involving small sharp components, automotive, white goods, plastics, glass, plastics injection and molding, sheet metal assembly, and handling sharp parts. Gloves feature a smooth nitrile foam coating, comfortable knit wrist cuff, and high-performance polyethylene lining. 10 ga.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Condor
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Natural Rubber
- Color Black, High Visibility Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-1/2"
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 500
- Finger Material HPPE
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material High-Performance Polyethylene
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Thumb Style Wing
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions