Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Kevlar® Lining, Black, Yellow, 2XL, PR 1
- Item # 20GZ32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20GZ32
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6491
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size 2XL
- Palm Material Kevlar(R)/Nitrile
- Color Black, Yellow
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage None
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Length 10-3/4"
- Application Oil/Gas Operations, Maintenance and Mechanics, Machine Repair, Extrication, Oil Rigging, Mechanical, Mining, Ramming, Automotive, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Oils and Gas Gloves, Roughnecks, Drilling, Rigging, Impact, Mechanics, General Duties
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 500
- Finger Material Kevlar(R)/Nitrile
- Finger Style 3/4 on Thumb, Index and Middle
- Gauge 10
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Thumb Style Wing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4TXK5CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.