15.00 mil Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Green, Size 9, 1 PR
- Item # 48VF03
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48VF03
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J4888
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Condor® chemical-resistant nitrile safety gloves offer excellent cut, puncture, and tear resistance in a broad variety of industries. The contour-molded, unsupported design is made for excellent touch and dexterity, and the diamond pattern helps increase grip. Plus, the flock lining absorbs sweat to help keep hands dry.The nitrile material is recommended for people with latex allergies, and helps protect against a variety of chemicals, including petroleum, acids, and aromatic and chlorinated solvents.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Thickness 15.00 mil
- Glove Length 12"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Flock
- Glove Size 9
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards Complies with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 for Food Contact, CE - EN 374, EN 388, ANSI, ASTM
- Application Chemical processing - Oil refining and petrochemicals; Aerospace and Automotive Degreasing; Automotive assembly; Battery Manufacturing; Operating Machines using cutting oils; Food Processing
- Resists Acetates,Animal Fats,Aromatic Solvents,Bases,Greases,Hydrocarbons,Oils,Petroleum Based Solvents,Wide Range of Chemicals including Acids
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions