Chemical Resistant Gloves, Unlined Lining, Green, PR 1
- Item# 2YEJ5
- Mfr. Model# 2YEJ5
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0488
- UNSPSC# 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
These chemical-resistant nitrile gloves are molded with a contoured design for greater comfort. They are also designed to be taken on and off easily. The nitrile material allows for excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity. The gloves are suitable for users with latex allergies. They also resist solvents, animal fats, and other chemicals. Recommended for use in food processing, manufacturing, and chemical plants
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Smooth
- Glove Thickness 15.00 mil
- Glove Length 13"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 9
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards USDA, FDA, 21 CFR
- Application In Food Processing, Manufacturing and Chemical Plants
- Resists Solvents, Animal Fats and Other Chemicals
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions