Natural Rubber Latex Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Polyester Lining, Gray, M, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Coating Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Lining Polyester
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Color Gray
- Cuff Elastic
- Size M
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 500
- Back Material Polyester
- Coating Coverage Palm/Fingers
- Coating Finish Crinkled
- Cut Seamless Knit
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Weight 0.19 lb.
- Length 9-3/8"
- Knuckle Padding Material Polyester
- Finger Material Polyester/Latex
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105, EN388
- Hand Right/Left
- Application Oil/Gas Operations, Machine Repair, Extrication, Mining, Automotive, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Roughnecks, Drilling, Rigging, Impact, General Duties
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.