Yellow/Green with Silver Stripe LED Flashing Safety Vest, ANSI 2, Zipper Closure, 4XL
- Item# 5NVE2
- Mfr. Model# 5NVE2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D6086
- UNSPSC# 46181507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Flashing Safety Vest
- ANSI Class 2
- Vest Size 4XL
- Color Yellow/Green
- Fits Chest Size 68"
- Gender Unisex
- Stripe Color Silver
- Vest Material Polyester Mesh
- Vest Closure Type Zipper
- ATPV Rating Unrated
- Vest Stripe Color Family Silver
- Back Stripe Pattern U-Block
- Vest Length 26"
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 2
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- Number of Pockets with Closure 0
- Features (3) Light Settings
- Standards Meets ANSI-ISEA 107-2010
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.