Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2 Lining, Black, Red, S, PR 1
- Item # 33J475
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33J475
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G6876
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These cut-resistant mechanics gloves feature a Kevlar® lining for cut resistance, and a padded palm for impact resistance. They help to protect wearers from abrasion while also promoting dexterity and flexibility. Rubber-reinforced knuckles and fingers add an additional layer of protection, and a hook-and-loop wrist closure helps to provide a secure fit. An extended cuff also helps to provide extra forearm protection. Contemporary styling and high-grade synthetic leather work together in this design to help provide appearance, comfort, and protection.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather (50% PU + 50% Nylon),Pad Palm: 100% Neoprene
- Color Black, Red
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Length 10"
- Application Protect Workers Hands from Scratches, Scrapes and Bumps, Without Sacrificing Dexterity
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions