9-1/2" Powder Free Unlined Nitrile Disposable Gloves, Periwinkle, Size M, 200PK
- Item # 32GF97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 32GF97
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7858
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Size M
- Powdered/Powder Free Powder Free
- Palm Thickness 3.50 mil
- Finger Thickness 3.50 mil
- Cuff Thickness 3.50 mil
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Glove Texture Location Fingers Only
- Color Periwinkle
- Lining Unlined
- Cuff Beaded
- Disposable Glove Grade Medical
- Aloe Inner Surface No
- Ambidextrous/Hand-Specific Ambidextrous
- Latex Content Latex Free
- Metal Detectable No
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Standards Meets or Exceeds All ASTM and FDA Requirements for Medical Gloves, FDA 510(k) Registration, Complies with FDA Regulations for Food Contact
- Application Laboratory, Medical
- Resists Day to Day Hazards
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2VLX8MICROFLEX
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.