11-1/2" Powder Free Unlined Natural Rubber Latex Disposable Gloves, Blue, Size M, 50PK
- Item # 22JK04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 22JK04
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4555
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Glove Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Size M
- Powdered/Powder Free Powder Free
- Palm Thickness 11.00 mil
- Finger Thickness 11.00 mil
- Cuff Thickness 11.00 mil
- Glove Length 11-1/2"
- Glove Texture Location Smooth
- Color Blue
- Lining Unlined
- Cuff Rolled/Beaded
- Disposable Glove Grade Exam,Medical
- Aloe Inner Surface No
- Ambidextrous/Hand-Specific Ambidextrous
- Latex Content Contains Latex
- Metal Detectable No
- Standards FDA 510K, NFPA
- Application Industrial Safety, Laboratory, Dental, EMS, Healthcare, Automotive Markets
- Resists Fats,Oil Based Chemicals,Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2TEL4MICROFLEX
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.