Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
- Item# 4PU50
- Mfr. Model# EPETD8DJ
- Catalog Page# 3774
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type DPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential +/- 3 Degrees F
- Height 5-1/2"
- Width 6-3/8"
- Depth 5-5/8"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/-4 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Bi-Metal Actuator
- Features Fahrenheit/Celsius Temperature Scale
- Color Black and Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 4.5A
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4.5A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 13.80A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 10A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 24 to 277VA
- Standards CSA/UL Class I Groups C and D, Class II Groups E, F and G, NEMA Class 7 Division 1 Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6GVX9COLUMBUS ELECTRIC
Price $313.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.