Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item# 6GVX9
- Mfr. Model# HLT-2-G
- Catalog Page# 3774
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type DPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential 2 Degrees to 4 Degrees F
- Height 5-1/4"
- Width 6-3/8"
- Depth 4-1/2"
- Sensor Type Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 5/16"
- Sensing Bulb Length 5-7/32"
- Capillary Length 5"
- Features Pilot Duty Rated
- For Use With Heating or Cooling in A Hazardous Location
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Enclosure Type Cast Aluminum
- Input Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 4.5A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 22A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 22A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 22A
- Full Load Amps 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 13.8
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 10
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 24 to 277VA
- Mounting Location Wall
- Number of Stages 1
- Thread NPT 3/4"
- Standards CULUS, HAZARDOUS LOCATION CLASS I GROUP C and D CLASS II GROUP E, F, and G NEMA CLASS SEVEN DIV I
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.