Recessed Troffer, 32W, 120-277V
- Item# 21RU95
- Mfr. Model# 4VS22-232U6G-FSLG250-EU-TP4
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Fixture Type Lens Troffer
- Lamp Type U-Bent, T8
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Watts 32W
- Fixture Wattage 64W
- Voltage 120 to 277V
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Ballast Type Electronic Instant Start
- Description/Special Features 2' Ã 2' Vandal Resistant Specification Grade Troffer
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Lamp Included No
- Replacement Lens Mfr. No. 002200.03
- Height 4-3/8"
- Length 24"
- Width 24"
- Housing Material Enamel
- Housing Finish High-gloss, White Baked Enamel
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes Polycarbonate Acrylic Laminate Lens, 0.250" Shielding, Electronic T8 Instant Start Ballast, (4) Tamper Resistant Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.