Electronic Key Lock Panic Access Kit, 2-3/4" Backset, Vertical, Brushed Steel, 2-3/4" Latch Length
- Item # 49XP37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CL5000PK-BS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.98 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Electronic Key Lock Panic Access Kit
- Function Classroom or Store Room with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Vertical
- Lock Material Zinc Alloy
- Finish Brushed Steel
- Series CL5000
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- Key Override Options Standard SC1 Keyway
- Hand Right or Left
- Network Interface None
- Outside Height 7-3/4"
- Outside Width 2-3/4"
- Inside Height 7-3/4"
- Inside Width 2-3/4"
- Latch Length 2-3/4"
- Latch Front Size 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Keypad Material Metal
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 5 sec.
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Battery Life 200,000 Cycles
- Event Audit Trail No
- Max. User Codes 80
- Max. Proximity Range At Lock
- Fire Rating 3 hr.
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Grade 2
- NEMA Rating Weather resistance per comprehensive ANSI A156.13 and A156.25 (Rain, dust, temperature, humidity, salt spray)
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Standards ANSI/BHMA GRADE 2
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Interior/Exterior Door
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Exterior Push Button Assembly
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions